Saturday, November 20, 2010

Keys and Popcorn

Duuuuuude! Look at my roomie's keys!!! I thought these kinds of keys only existed in fairy tales but no! These keys actually go into real locks on real doors in Manchester! :O haha...I was really shocked when I first found out. I wonder how many variations they can make out of these types of keys. I mean, our keys have squiggles but these keys have like....real ridges (I actually don't really know how i should call them :X)! Yea...I just wanted to get that out there before I forget.

vs



I also want to mention that I thought Europe and Australia did not have popcorn in microwavable bags for the past 12 hrs or so because I was at a party last night (or the end of it) and someone whipped out some microwave popcorn. My Australian friend and someone from France said they've never seen it before. Then I asked my friend from London and he said the same thing! and I was like WHOOOAH!!! How the heck do they eat popcorn at home then? Apparently they do it the old school way. They take it out of a plastic bag and put it in a pan with some oil or they just buy it pre-made. I was so shocked!!! But then I asked my roomie from Manchester and she said she's seen them before in England and my Singaporean friend that goes to school in Australia has seen it before too. Apparently the three that haven't seen it before probably hasn't been out often enough :P One novelty though is the "popcorn" button on the microwave, don't have those yet on the other side of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment