Sunday, November 14, 2010

Procrastinating

On Saturday I decided to neglect my work and have fun instead :P I bummed around for the first half of my day and then I went ice skating! It was really fun playing tag on the ice but confusing at the same time because i never know who is it until I was tagged! There was a surprising number of people practicing ice skating at the rink which was extremely crowded. People liked to link hands while they were skating really slowly and it was like a massive barrier so I couldn't really skate that fast. There were a lot of couples and people practicing skating backwards weaving through all the people on the ice. So skilled...

After ice skating, I experienced for the first time taking very asian photos in one of those picture sticker photo booths. The machine makes you take photos like every 5 seconds and we're all scrambling trying to make a pose. It was very amusing. It's my first time witnessing how one of these machines were used and apparently you pick backgrounds and then take photos. After you have your photo taken, you go outside the booth and decide how you want to decorate the photo by writing words and drawing on it. I didn't draw on the pictures myself but it was very interesting watching my friends do it because they seemed very pro!


look at our Asian poses!

For dinner we just had hotpot at Little Sheep buffet style :) It was 192 HKD (including service charge and other miscellaneous fees) which is just 25 USD! Super cheap and delicious. We just kept ordering and ordering more meat. I wish they had cheap buffet style good hotpot in the states :( Do they even do it buffet style at Little Sheep in the states?

Oh yea, work is piling up :(

Must. Stop. Procrastinating. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment