Thursday, August 5, 2010

Housing

Since I haven't been notified for the longest time whether or not I would get housing, I was sooooooo worried. But thankfully, I just received the email telling me that I'm going to live at Simon K. Y. Lee Hall ( http://leehall.hk/about/ ). It's right on campus and Danny used to live there, so I expect great things! Hopefully, I can join the athletics team for the semester and meet new friends. I wonder if I should bring my spikes.....

[edit]
Hm....apparently I read wrong and I"m going to live in R.C. Lee Hall. I don't know what to think since the site is A LOT more bare than the other one :\ http://www.hku.hk/rclhall/ . It seems a little far from campus and would require a bus ride. I'm starting to feel a little down about this hall thing. I hope this turns out ok....

2 comments:

  1. aw dont feel down. im sure ull love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Gerry! Tell us all about your adventures! :) I had a lot of fun in Japan this past summer so hopefully HK will be the same for you.

    ReplyDelete