Saturday, September 25, 2010

Honeymoon Dessert

Man, hopefully I remember everything from these past 2 weeks. I'll just post everything in small bits and use the pictures I took to jog my memory :P

I went to honeymoon (http://www.honeymoon-dessert.com/en_us/ ) around two weeks ago and it is a chain store similar to Creations on Geary in San Francisco. The one I went to was in a mall within Mongkok and we went slightly before it was busy so we got seats easily for a party of 10 :) My friend ordered a banana pancake dessert which is basically some cream and banana inside a pancake I think. I didn't eat it, but he said it was delicious :P

here's what the inside looks like after one bite :O

Being the durian lover I am, I was delightfully surprised when they had such a large selection of durian dessert. I decided on a Durian in Vanilla Sauce w/ Green Tea Ice Cream. The yellow ball on the right is fresh durian and on the left is of course the green tea ice cream which was really good :) I couldn't even taste the vanilla because the durian flavor was so strong. I thought the white liquidy stuff on the bottom was durian too until I saw the menu again :P Yummy if you love Durian! Would definitely bring my dad here some time :)

Me (look at my fake buffness :P )

1 comment:

  1. You do look pretty buff in that picture. Sure you haven't been working out? :D

    That place seems better than Creations, from the looks of it. At least they have stuff other than mango desserts (you know me and my aversion to mango stuff).

    ReplyDelete