Thursday, September 2, 2010

Modern Toilet

Modern Toilet is a restaurant on the top floor of a mall in Mong Kok. As the name indicates, it has a toilet theme so the seats were toilet bowls and the tables had sinks underneath. The food were also served with a restroom theme but I'm there more for the pictures rather than the food because it was only meh meh. I ordered three items, a entrée, a drink, and finally a dessert. As you can see below, the red bean milk tea I ordered was served in a urinal which was pretty good but not worth 35 HKD.


The curry hot pot dish was served in a western style toilet bowl (79 HKD). It was pretty tasty, but the fish balls and sausages had some cheese in it so it tasted really weird. I thought Chinese people didn't like cheese :\ Guess not.

I was pretty full after eating all that stuff and my drink but I heard about some items on the menu that looked like feces so I got poo looking dessert served in a squatting toilet plate. The chocolate ice cream was a little icy which helped the ice cream keep it's shape and did not melt easily. The dessert was nice to look at, but wasn't tasty enough to cost me 18 HKD.


A picture for my brother.


Here's a picture of a bunny marshmallow I had at some international dinner the other day. It's very cute and the hearts in the background is jello. Met a Japanese guy at the dinner and we're going to go Karoke sometime this week. Apparently he goes Karoke once a week in Japan, so he must be hella expert at it :P. He also thought I looked Japanese which was a first. Usually people think I'm filipino or something. Then some other girl said I looked Indonesian. What exactly am I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment