Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Macau

I went to Macau the other day and I chose to wear the worst shoes: a size or two too small because I wasn't sure about my size at the time. So now I have like 5 blisters on my ankles and foot :(

Going there w/ Wen-wai and Wendy was really good since we hit all the touristy spots really fast and I got to eat some 葡撻 which was delicious! The crust was very flaky and the tart part was very soft. It was just like the ones I had in Shanghai; these things are definitely better than normal egg tarts. I'm going to have to convert now :P

We went to the Ruins of St. Paul's in Macau and explored around there and we found these exercise machines!
You sat on this one and you basically pushed yourself up and down w/ your feet.

You twisted yourself around in this one so I guess it is for your obliques.

This one is like a fake elliptical except it wasn't very smooth so it was sort of awkward.

I'm not even sure what this thing is for...massage?

According to Wen-wai, you turn this thing around and it works your forearms. I didn't really try it.

I'm not really sure what this is for....I just did the running motion on it. When I got off, it swung back and hit my shin T_T Now I have a bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment