Thursday, September 23, 2010

Never Again


I am never going to watch the sunrise near some trees again! These bugs just had a humongous feast on me. I didn't really feel it this morning, but when I woke up at 3pm this afternoon I found my legs just filled w/ these red welts! I counted it just now and I have 24 on my left leg, 10 on my right leg, and 3 on my left arm! That brings us to a total of 37 bites in one go! I put ointment on it just now, but it's going to itch like hell for the next few days. I can't even rub around them cuz they are so dense on my leg! Every time one of my bites accidentally graze something, it starts itching like hell, and since it's everywhere, it starts itching like hell very easily! I can't wear shoes either since I have a bite right on my ankle on the front. Argh!

P.S. I will post about my adventures from these past two weeks within a week hopefully :P

1 comment:

  1. Michael says "Mmm... tasty. Any on your kneecap? When I was in China, I got four on my knee, couldn't walk for a couple of days. Put some Tiger Balm on. It will keep the mosquitoes away."

    Jasmine says "Poor you. Try to put some lotion on it and not itch it too much. I'm sure you have the self-control. Hope it was worth it! :D"

    Wen says "apparently those mosquitoes are into people with big calf's"

    We are currently in the process of making a blog of our adventures here in SD. Check back soon at lifewithoutgeraldine.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete